Ferris Wheel Rental
- Round Concepts: Big Elli Ferris wheel rental and restoration services.
- Philippines Travel Guide – The ultimate travel guide for the Philippines.
- Coaster101 – Learn the ins and outs of roller coasters and theme parks.
- Roller Coaster Database – Stats for every roller coaster on the planet.
- RollerCoaster Tycoon News – Get the latest information on the popular RollerCoaster Tycoon video game series.
- Screamscape – All the latest news and rumors on the amusement industry.
- Thrillnetwork – Connect with other amusement park fans.
- PixelsAtTheParks -A theme park enthusiast covering SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa, Universal Orlando, and the Orlando Eye.
Amusement Park Books
- Coasters 101 – An Engineer’s Guide to Roller Coaster Design: Have you ever wondered what it takes to design and build a roller coaster? At last, there’s a book that shows you.
- Creating My Own Nemesis: Theme park designer John Wardley’s autobiography. He talks about his early beginnings in the theatre, circus and magical cabaret, his time working on some of the most incredible special effects in the James Bond films, and how he became associated with Madame Tussauds and Merlin Entertainment.
- Secrets of the Forbidden Journey: Unofficial Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Attraction: Learn how Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey works. Learn the secrets behind the pinnacle of theme park engineering.
- Observation Wheels: Guide to the World’s Largest Ferris Wheels: The race to build the largest observation wheel is on! Ferris wheels have been around for over one hundred years but have only just recently begun climbing to new heights. The classic Ferris wheel can be found towering over almost every amusement park and carnival midway. Today, these giant, high tech observation wheels are becoming status symbols for cities around the world. The race to build the biggest is heating up. Who invented the Ferris wheel?How do they work? Where are the most unique Ferris wheels found? Observation Wheels: Guide to the World’s Largest Ferris Wheels answers all of these questions and more, including details on more than 60 of the world’s most unique giant wheels.
- HostGator – Website hosting with easy to use, one-click automatic WordPress installation, and excellent customer service. I highly recommend Host Gator for your first website.
- NameCheap – Very affordable site to quickly and easily register your perfect domain name. I registered www.observationwheeldirectory.com here.
- BigStock: I haven’t had the luxury to be able to travel the globe (yet!) and photograph all the observation wheels so I’ve bought several pictures from BigStock and highly recommend using it if you need pictures.
I built most of the Observation Wheel Directory using only an Excel spreadsheet how??? Read my Excel help blog to find out!
Thanks for reading!